The Milan and Rungis markets are world-famous for some of the best Italian and French produce available.
Rungis Market has acquired its reputation as a gastronomic hotspot owing to the incomparable diversity of the products sold here, and also owing to the significant amount of space dedicated to high-quality products from France.
The wholesale fruit and vegetable market in Milan is the largest in Italy for the quantity of products sold with particular attention paid to guaranteeing both traceability and maximum hygienic-sanitary safety.
We receive a weekly delivery from these markets every Friday morning which often includes;
Castelfranco lettuce, tardivo radicchio, Italian peppers, monks beard, round purple aubergine, wax tip pears, Cedro lemons, Italian leaf lemons, white asparagus, Roscoff onions, heritage tomatoes, blood oranges, broad beans, San Marzano, pink radicchio, large leaf celery, Datterino tomatoes, chanterelle mushrooms, French sand carrots, black tomatoes, Italian peppers, Italian pomegranate, baby bunched artichokes
Orders for items from these markets must be in by 12pm on Tuesday for a Friday or Saturday delivery.
If you require something specific not listed here, please get in touch with us – we can source it.
- Cuisine Wine – Now on Offer!
- March Specials
- UK Seasonal Vegetables: A March Produce Guide
- Flavours of March: The Best UK Seasonal Fruit
- Fresh Flavours on Your Table: The Benefits of Using Local Produce on Your Menu
- A Spotlight on Milan – Puntarelle
- Deconstructed Rhubarb and Pistachio Crumble
- Reaping the Benefits of Serving Seasonal Produce in Your Establishment
- Chef’s Masterclass
- Quality Suppliers
- Understanding the 2023 EU Farmer Strikes
- Fennel and Blood Orange Salad
- Valentine’s at Four Seasons
- Seasonal Vegetables: What’s In for February?
- Biting into February: The Best Seasonal Fruit in the UK
- Post-Brexit Reality: Higher Food Prices Due to Increased Checks
- Chef’s Masterclass – featuring Marco Pierre White and Daniel Galmiche
- Pan-Roasted Fennel with a Blood Orange Glaze.
- Poached Pear and Wayanad Pepper
- New Episodes Coming Soon