Do you want to be one of our team that ensures our customers receive the best possible experience?
Then this role could be for you!
In the main, you’ll be responsible for dealing with customer queries and taking orders so you will need to be confident dealing with customers over the phone and over e-mail. You will naturally thrive under pressure as it can be quite busy and hectic at times and you’ll already have a passion for delivering exceptional service.
Product knowledge is not essential as you will receive comprehensive training and have the full support of your colleagues.
The ideal person will have a working knowledge of the most common IT programmes and be technically adept to work in a busy customer service environment.
- To provide an exceptional level of customer service and to ensure that customer queries are resolved successfully over the phone and over email
- You will take and input customer orders accurately and in a timely manner
- To build and maintain strong working relationships with both external customers and your colleagues
- You will identify opportunities to upsell our products as well as any promotional or sale items when talking to customers
- To keep accurate records in line with company policy and your job role
- Be determined to meet both your personal and business KPI’s and to continually improve in your role
- Company pension
- Employee discount & free food
- Free parking
- Free tea/coffee and fruit on site
- Christmas food hamper
- Company events
- Following 2 years’ service, 1 day extra for birthday and company sick pay scheme
- KPI-related annual bonus after 1 year
- Onsite staff room
- Referral programme
- Training and development opportunities
- Permanent, 5pm-12:30am Sunday – Friday
- At least 1 year of previous customer service experience – required
- Knowledge of produce and general ingredients – preferred
- IT literate with good PC skills – required
- High attention to detail and accuracy
£11.80 per hour