Our drivers are responsible for delivering all of our fantastic products to our customers.
- You will be reliable and dependable and meticulous in your work and have a high attention to detail.
- You will need to ensure that all orders are accurately checked on delivery to ensure that we’ve met the quality standards that we’ve set.
- You will be able to maintain a clean and tidy delivery van and work to our food hygiene standards.
- Despite being out on the road most of the day, you’ll be working as part of a large team so you’ll need to be a team player.
- Company pension
- Employee discount & free food
- Free parking
- Free tea/coffee and fruit on site
- Christmas food hamper
- Company events
- Onsite staff room
- Training and development opportunities
Term Time Only
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Must hold a clean license
- Physically fit
- Able to get to Cricklade
- Good understanding of written English
- Able to work in a temperature-controlled environment
- Previous driving/delivery experience – preferred
- Knowledge of fresh produce and general ingredients – preferred